SinnerSchrader Swipe is a studio for mobile product management, design and software engineering with offices in Hamburg, Berlin and Zurich. We develop digital products – radically user-centered services focusing on mobile touchpoints. Our core competencies are experience design, strategy and mobile engineering for iOS, Android and React Native. Our portfolio includes companies in sectors such as mobility, automotive, lifestyle and telecom. Some of our better known clients are Audi, Europa Park, Motel One, VW and Telefónica.
We are currently looking for an Android Developer (f/m/d/-) at our Zurich office.
You’re looking for a wide range of challenges and love beautiful code? You are passionate about what you do and love working with the latest technologies and development methods? Then it’s you we’re looking for!
What you can expect from us:
- Technical conception and development of Android apps
- Specifying API to the backend in close exchange with our customers
- Close cooperation in interdisciplinary Scrum teams with UX colleagues, Design, Development and QA
- Direct contact person for our clients
- Further development and coaching of our technical team
What you should bring with you:
- Several years of experience with the current Android frameworks
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Experience in client/server communication and with internet standards (e.g. HTTP/S, REST, XML, JSON)
- Customer orientation, communication skills and team player
- Desire to learn new technologies and methods on your own
- Ideally experience with development paradigms such as Design Patterns, Agile Development, Test Driven Development
- Business fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- A high level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known companies
- Varied tasks and room for own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Great benefits
- Pleasant working atmosphere, fun at work and an agile, innovative team
Please send us your application documents exclusively by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.