SinnerSchrader is one of the leading digital agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive.
We are currently looking for a Chief Editor (f/m/d/-) to join our rapidly growing team at our Hamburg office.
You will be part of a dynamic team with a digital focus. You know how to use creative freedom sensibly. Enthusiasm for the automotive industry and its technical development has accompanied you for years, and you are keen to convey this. You have experience in organising an editorial team; you love to hold all the threads in your hand - and to untangle them if necessary. The challenges of a start-up don't drive you crazy, but rather to peak performance. Being up to date is not an option for you, but the norm. Then you're a great fit for us, and we should get to know each other!
What awaits you with us:
- Editorial management of a project in the automotive sector
- Development and optimisation of workflows and standards
- Coordination of content creation, publication and distribution
- Editorial consulting for project teams and stakeholders
- Editing and proofreading
- Selective creation of own contributions
What you should bring with you:
- Extensive experience in editorial work
- At least some experience in leading a team, e.g. as head of department
- Quick grasp of new tasks and textual implementation
- Enthusiasm for cars, mobility and future technologies
- Experience in working with content management systems
- Experience with analysis tools (such as Adobe Analytics) is an advantage
- Good command of English
That's what we offer:
- Responsibility from day one, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies.
- Varied tasks, room for personal responsibility and own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Great benefits, a relaxed working atmosphere and a dynamic team
Please send us your application documents (including a link to your online portfolio) exclusively by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.