SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies. With a focus on digital services, e-commerce, strategy and communication, SinnerSchrader offers the entire range of digital agency services: conception, design and development of web platforms, mobile apps, service design, campaigns, media, analytics and personalisation.
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist (f/m/d/-) for our Hamburg office.
Do you have a passion for demanding analytical tasks, can you always think your way into other business models and would you like to sustainably improve digital platforms in various markets and industries for the user and the business? In Team Data, we help our clients to better understand and address interactive consumers and to support strategic and operational measures with data and analyses. Our projects cover all activities of explorative data analysis such as customer segmentation, customer-journey predictions, churn modeling or personalized content and product recommendations.
What you can expect from us:
- A cross-functional team of data analysts and data scientists
- You support our clients with your proven analytical and conceptual skills and bring with you knowledge of statistical procedures and analyses methods
- You use your sound knowledge in the field of machine learning and data mining and can present and visualize your solutions, drawn from Python or R analysis, to clients and colleagues
- You train and evaluate models for our clients and support them in bringing them into production
What we offer:
- Exciting and innovative projects with renowned companies
- Varied tasks and space for personal responsibility
- Professional and personal development
- A pleasant working atmosphere, fast decision-making processes and a dynamic, innovative team
Please send your complete application by email only to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.