SinnerSchrader is one of the leading design and technology agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, TUI, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has studios in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader is part of Accenture Interactive.
For our Berlin location we are looking for a Director Product & Client Management (m/f/d/-).
You are well-versed in all areas of new media as well as the creation of digital services and have an extensive understanding of customers, markets and brands. In addition to your consultant:in expertise and deep digital understanding, you bring a good dose of creative understanding, fighting spirit and interest in innovation technologies.
For your Product & Client Management team, you are a team leader and mentor at the same time. You ensure that your team is constantly developing and keeps a cool head even in stressful situations.
- You lead and develop your team of Product & Client Managers and are the first point of contact for the team's concerns, viewpoints and ideas
- You collaborate with leaders from Product Design, Product Engineering, Strategy, and Analytics
- You provide technical support and steering across projects
- You lead, coordinate and inform the project team of your own projects
- You always keep an eye on the planning and controlling of your projects and those of your team
- You are the central interface between product & client managers, controlling and employee planning
- You are responsible for client consulting, support and management and successfully build up long-term and trusting relationships with clients
- You are characterized by an entrepreneurial mindset
- You support the studio management with professional know-how and vision
- Several years of experience in the development of large client accounts and the management of complex online projects
- Sound and state of the art project management and methodology know-how as well as consulting skills
- Good understanding of web technologies
- Leadership experience and strong team orientation
- Constructive and solution-oriented way of working and thinking
- Ideally, you already have experience in pitch management and new client acquisition
- Strong presentation skills, also in English
- Confident appearance, strong interpersonal skills and fun at work
What we offer:
- The opportunity to contribute your skills to a wide range of projects
- A professional and experienced team that works closely together and constantly strives to discover new things and change things
- An agency environment with a strong culture and personality - with a longer track record than Google, always on the pulse of digital development
- Great development potential and personal responsibility
Please send your complete application by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.