SinnerSchrader Swipe is a studio with a focus on mobile product management, design and software engineering based in Hamburg, Berlin and Zurich. We develop digital products - radically user-centric services with a focus on digital (mobile) touchpoints. Our core competencies are experience design, product design, strategy as well as mobile engineering for iOS and Android. Our portfolio includes companies from the mobility, automotive, lifestyle and health sectors. Well-known customers include Audi, Europa Park, Motel One, VW and ADAC. We also support the combat against the pandemic with our digital solutions.
For our Hamburg location we are looking for a Director Product Design UI (f/m/d/-).
You are an impulse generator of new ideas and trends and are eager to design digital services and products in a very modern development environment? You bring complex topics simply to the point and are a driving force in pitch development and building new business. In addition, you have several years of experience in managing employees and customers, and you also take great pleasure in developing your team?
Then you've come to the right place!
What you can expect from us
- Technical leadership and further development of the product design team
- Consulting and strategic development of our clients
- Conception of complex transactional websites, native apps and services
- Conducting internal and external workshops
- Preparation and guidance of pitches
- Client responsibility
What you should bring with you
- Solid experience in user-centered design, user experience design, design systems, interface and interaction design
- Several years of professional experience in the development of digital services and products
- Very broad brand and online know-how
- Experience with design thinking methods and agile ways of working
- Experience with common digital user interface creation tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Figma, and Adobe CS
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- A good sense of humor and enjoyment of interdisciplinary teamwork
- Very good language skills in German and English
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute your skills to a variety of projects
- A professional and experienced team that works closely together and constantly strives to discover new things and make a difference
- An agency environment with a strong culture and personality - with a longer track record than Google, always on the pulse of digital development
- Great development potential and personal responsibility
Please send your complete application by email only to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.