SinnerSchrader is one of the leading digital agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Allianz, Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader is part of Accenture Interactive.
We are looking for a Director Product Design UX/UI (f/m/d/-) for our Frankfurt/M office.
You are a driving force behind new ideas and trends and are eager to develop digital services and products? You bring complex topics simply to the point and are a driving force in pitch development and building new business. In addition, you have several years of experience in managing employees and customers, and you also enjoy developing them further?
Then you've come to the right place!
What you can expect from us:
- Professional leadership and further development of the creative team
- Consulting and strategic development of our clients
- Conception of complex transactional websites, applications and services
- Conducting internal and external workshops
- Preparation and execution of pitches
- Customer responsibility
What you should bring with you:
- Solid experience in user-centered design, user experience design, interface and interaction design.
- Many years of professional experience in the development of digital services and products
- Very broad brand, content and online know-how
- Experience with design thinking methods and agile working methods
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Very good language skills in German and English
- A good sense of humor and enjoyment of interdisciplinary teamwork
What we offer:
- The opportunity to contribute your skills to a variety of projects
- A professional and experienced team that works closely together and constantly strives to discover new things and make a difference
- An agency environment with a strong culture and personality - with a longer track record than Google, always on the pulse of digital development
- Great development potential and personal responsibility
Please send us your application documents by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.