SinnerSchrader is one of the leading design and technology agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, TUI, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has studios in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader is part of Accenture Interactive.
For our location in Hamburg, we are looking for a Director Product Design UX/UI (f/m/d/-).
You are an impulse generator of new ideas and trends and are eager to develop digital services and products? Furthermore, you have several years of experience in leading employees and customers and are also keen to develop these further?
Then you've come to the right place!
What you can expect from us:
- Technical leadership and further development of the creative team
- Consulting and strategic development of our clients
- Conception of complex transactional websites, applications and services
- Conducting internal and external workshops
- Preparation and implementation of pitches
- Customer responsibility
This is what you should bring with you:
- Sound experience in the field of user-centred design, user experience design, interface and interaction design
- Many years of professional experience in the development of digital services and products
- Broad-based online, brand and content know-how
- Experience with design thinking methods and agile working methods
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- A good sense of humour and enjoyment of interdisciplinary teamwork
- Very good language skills in German and English
That's what we offer:
- An agency environment with a strong culture and personality
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known clients
- The opportunity to contribute your skills to a wide range of projects
- Great development potential and personal responsibility
- A professional and experienced team that works closely together and constantly strives to discover new things and make a difference
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and fun at work
Please send us your application documents (including a link to your online portfolio) by e-mail only to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.