SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies focusing on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We are currently looking for a Director Product Strategist (f/m/d/-) at our Frankfurt office.
We’re looking for strategists who want to transform digital transformation. Strategists who can shape and revolutionise tomorrow’s digital platforms using well grounded methods, technical expertise and creativity. You’re the kind of person who takes a radical look through the eyes of the user and develops beneficial and innovative solutions that make everyday life simpler and – above all – better. That’s why service and experience design are your stock-in-trade, in addition to a conventional strategic repertoire. You have a strong understanding of brands and their business challenges in the digital age. You have outstanding communication and methodical skills and have a talent for thinking both analytically and creatively.
- A passion for digital themes – from vision-setting and conceptual development through to use cases and organisational structures
- At least 5 years of strategy or service design experience at an agency or in the field of strategic consulting in a management consultancy
- A wish to work in a multidisciplinary agency and client teams with a sound grasp of highly agile working environments
- Experience with and knowledge of a broad spectrum of strategic tasks – from analysis and research, ideation, experience design right through to digital business strategies
- Confidence in producing persuasive presentations and effective workshops – and representing the company successfully to clients
What we offer:
- Exciting and innovative projects for well-known companies
- Varied tasks and space for personal responsibility
- Professional and personal development
- Creative exchange with your strategy team and the SinnerSchrader team
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and short decision-making processes
Please send your complete application by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.