SinnerSchrader is one of the leading design and technology agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, TUI, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has studios in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We are currently looking for a Director Product Strategy (f/m/x/-) for our Hamburg office.
We are looking for strategists who want to transform the digital transformation. Strategists who shape and revolutionise the digital platforms of tomorrow on the basis of sound methods, professional know-how and creative flair. You look radically through the eyes of the user and develop beneficial and innovative solutions that make our everyday lives easier and, above all, better. Therefore, service and experience design are just as much your playing field as the classic strategy repertoire. You have a keen sense for brands and their business challenges in the digital age. And you have outstanding communicative and methodical skills and an analytical and inspiring mind.
What you should bring with you:
- Passion for digital topics - from vision to concepts and use cases to organisational structures.
- Very strong interest in the digital product environment
- At least 5 years of experience in strategy or service design in an agency or in the area of strategic customer consulting in a consultancy firm
- Enjoy working in multidisciplinary agency and client teams with a deep understanding of a highly agile work environment
- Experience and methodological knowledge for a broad strategic remit - from analysis and research to ideation, experience design and digital business strategy
- Confidence in creating convincing presentations and workshop set-ups - and successfully representing them in front of clients
- Responsibility in developing the potential of employees
Who we are:
- You will be part of an international team of strategists with different backgrounds, from sociologists to pure product strategists, from cultural omnivores to pure economists.
- The broad spectrum of strategic skills that we combine as a team today is due to our individual experiences, skills and cultural backgrounds.
- With our diverse backgrounds, we manage to understand our clients, our clients' clients, colleagues and bots, connect them and translate the different requirements and "languages"
What we offer:
- The opportunity to contribute your skills to a variety of projects, always with the ambition to define the "NEXT" in our digital world.
- A professional and experienced team that works closely together and constantly strives to discover new things and change things.
Please send us your application documents exclusively by e-mail to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you.