SinnerSchrader is one of the leading digital agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive.
We are currently looking for an Editor (f/m/d/-) to join our rapidly growing team at our Hamburg office.
Within the group, our content marketing experts deliver content with journalistic quality standards, relevant for readers and helpful for the brand.
Your repertoire ranges from short social media posts to comprehensive guide texts and you enjoy user-centred and data-based work? Then you're a great fit for us, and we should get to know each other!
You will be part of a dynamic team and an editorial team with enthusiasm for topics related to building, living and furnishing. You know how to make good use of creative freedom, and your clear and concise language sets you apart. You enjoy learning to understand the needs of users and helping them with your content.
What you can expect from us:
- Researching topics
- Participation in editorial conferences
- Analysing user needs
- Writing articles and finalising them in the CMS
- Proofreading on a reciprocal basis
- Creation of supplementary content for offer and product pages
- Campaign support with appropriate editorial and promotional content
This is what you should bring with you:
- First professional experience in editorial work
- Confidence in writing and editing
- Interest in the further development of a content offering and creative ideas for implementation
- Quick perception of new tasks and textual implementation
- Experience in the field of content marketing / PR
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Broad interest in topics
- Affinity for technology and digital lifestyle
- You Enjoy user-centred and data-based work
That's what we offer:
- A high level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies.
- Varied tasks and room for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development in our SinnerSchrader Campus
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and fun at work
Please send us your application documents (including a link to your online portfolio) by e-mail only to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.