SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies focusing on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We are currently looking for an Experience Strategist (f/m/d/-) at our Frankfurt office.
We are looking for strategists who want to transform the digital transformation. Strategists who design and revolutionize the digital platforms of tomorrow on the basis of sound methods, professional know-how and creative intuition. You are the kind of person who looks radically through the eyes of the user and develops beneficial and innovative solutions that make everyday life simpler and – above all – better. You are therefore equally at ease with service and experience design as you are with the standard strategy repertoire. You have a keen sense of brands and their business challenges in the digital age. You also have excellent communication and methodical skills in addition to an analytical and inspiring mind.
- Passion for digital topics, from use cases to organisational structures
- 2-4 years of strategy or service design experience at an agency or in the field of strategic customer consulting in a management consultancy
- Enjoy working in a multidisciplinary agency and client teams with a good understanding of highly agile working environment
- Strong interest and experience in communication formats and storytelling to bring complex issues closer to different stakeholder groups
- Experience in creating convincing presentations and workshop set-ups – and successfully representing them in front of the clients
Who we are:
- You’ll join an international team with strategists from varied backgrounds, from sociologists to straight-up product strategists, from cultural omnivores to economists
- Our broad spectrum of strategic capabilities as a team today, is owed to our diverse experiences, skills, cultures and personalities
- Our different backgrounds help us to understand, connect and translate between clients, client’s clients, colleagues and robots
- As varied as our backgrounds and skill sets are, so is the role you’re taking on as strategist. It will be shaped by and around you
What we offer:
- Exciting and innovative projects for well-known companies
- Varied tasks and space for personal responsibility
- Professional and personal development
- Creative exchange with your strategy team and the SinnerSchrader team
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and short decision-making processes
Please send your complete application by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.