SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies focusing on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer (f/m/d/-) for our location in Hamburg.
As a Frontend Developer you will support our customers together with the project team in the implementation of user interfaces. In addition to project management, your task is to develop high-performance, intuitive user interfaces where you can try out new things and apply modern technologies. Outside of project work, you would like to actively shape and advance the frontend at SinnerSchrader and share your know-how with your colleagues. In cross-project code reviews you can exchange ideas on different approaches to solutions, get involved in AppCamps for students or advance our open source projects. Maybe you have already seen that we are quite strongly involved in JSConf EU and CSSconf EU.
- Development of user interfaces
- Development of front-end architectures
- Support in project management including estimation of expenses
- Evaluation of new frontend topics for project use
- Support and training of junior colleagues
- Good front-end experience
- Curiosity and fun in the development of modern web interfaces
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with language concepts
- Very good understanding of new frameworks and technologies
- Basic understanding of back-end technologies
- Solution orientation, high sense of responsibility and quality
- Flexibility, initiative and digital pioneering spirit
What we offer:
- Exciting projects for well-known companies
- Working independently in cross-functional teams
- Intensive exchange with other enthusiastic (front-end) developers
- Room for own ideas and new technologies
- Pleasant working atmosphere, short decision-making processes and a dynamic and innovative team
- Internal development opportunities
- Flexible working time models and a fair salary
Please send your complete application by email only via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.