You seem to be curious about us so we will be fair enough to tell you openly about what is expecting you if you decide to apply.
First of all we are a company with the motto No Assholes. We endorse individuals and interactions over processes and tools in every project we have. #NoBullshit. What else?
- International fancy projects.
- Multicultural cross-functional teams.
- Travelling to Germany and other countries to meet with colleagues.
- Endless opportunities to grow and get responsibility if you see that potential in you!
Sounds interesting? Then keep reading if you“just want work on interesting projects with no alpha leaders and no beta teams”.
You can check us on www.sinnerschrader.com, read our bio here in StartupJobs or simply google us. You may also want to know that:
- We are around 55+ technological enthusiasts. Developers. QAs. UXs. Designers. Scrum Masters. And we want to grow fast in 2021!
- We sit in Libeň in the office which was awarded “Office of the year 2018” However due to pandemic we mostly use our own home offices which wasn't awarded yet :D
- We work remotely with our German colleagues from Hamburg, Berlin, Munich and Frankfurt on cool projects for quite cool clients
- Our studio is led by 2 studio leads - Yorck who is responsible for Engineering & Product management and Petr who is responsible for Design - both charming gentlemen, check them out! 👈
Come to have a coffee with us, we run on a coffee from DeLonghi coffee maker and we will give you a free training on how to make a nice whip!
There are two challenging opportunities at the moment:
- The first one is for enterprise content-driven project with high complexity for a German car manufacturer. You will have great chance to work full stack - from styles to containers and everything in between. It is also great chance to build microservices and microfrontends. Cool, isn't it? And our multinational Scrum team is willing to teach, mentor, and grow together with you - you will not be alone at all.
- The other is project for another large German car manufacturer that understand the reasons of an agile work. You will use your frontend skills to the fullest - it's complex project with a lot of space for learning new things (e.g. recently we started focusing on accessibility!). We have cross-located team, usually 5-8 people who are all looking forward to times when we can travel again between our offices (Prague and Hamburg) because it was always such a great team-building opportunity.
We won't ask you “where do you see yourself in 10 years” or ask for 1202081 years of experience but we need to prove that you are intrinsically motivated developer with hands-on approach who is not afraid to get a bit dirty sometimes 😎You should have some background on which you can start building your career with us:
- Experience with React in bigger projects, cool would be TypeScript, Node.js, Java, CI/CD, unit testing, responsive design, code review, Cypress tests, CSS
- Familiarity with agile mindset & methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills as well as a structured, proactive approach to work
- Team spirit in order to achieve goals together
- Open mindset to new things and technologies
- A high level of initiative and good communication skills
- Very good communication in English (German is an advantage :) Jawohl!)
What do we offer?
Besides the group of great people to work with, space for your ideas and personal development and very nice salary package we offer:
- 25 days of vacation, 3 sick days and a support of work-life balance
- Remote work with access to the office whenever you want (because there is the place where our culture grows) even after Covid
- Macbook Pro and Mobile Phone (iPhone / Samsung)
- We support education (and mainly, we have a budget for it) so prepare to go to conferences, training, certifications, and reading books from our library. You have also 15% of working time for education on your own or join our HackDays!
- Company stocks program or Pension Plan
- Language courses (online and offline)
- Breakfast and refreshment in the office (and sometimes delivered to your home)
- Multisport card, digital yoga, ping pong, bike hanger and shower in the office
- Calm app for free
- Pet friendly office
- Terrace where you can grow your own plants and veggies
- Parking spots
- BBQs, Game nights, Movie nights and much more 'cause we know how to have fun!
You can check us also on Facebook and MeetUp!
If you're interested, send us your application documents by email only to email@example.com
Looking forward to you!