SinnerSchrader Swipe is a studio for mobile product management, design and software engineering with offices in Hamburg, Berlin and Zurich. We develop digital products – radically user-centered services focusing on mobile touchpoints. Our core competencies are experience design, strategy and mobile engineering for iOS, Android and React Native. Our portfolio includes companies in sectors such as mobility, automotive, lifestyle and telecom. Some of our better known clients are Audi, Europa Park, Motel One, VW and Telefónica.
We are currently looking for an iOS Developer (f/m/d/-) at our Zurich office.
You’re looking for a wide range of challenges and love beautiful code? You are passionate about what you do and love working with the latest technologies and development methods? Then it’s you we’re looking for!
- Solid knowledge and several years of experience in working with iOS
- Extensive knowledge of Objective-C
- Advanced knowledge of the Cocoa Touch framework (especially UIKit, CoreData, others would be an advantage)
- Confident handling of iOS typical design patterns and paradigms (MVC, Multithreading/GCD, KVO, Blocks...)
- Experience in test-driven development and continuous integration (unit tests, integration tests)
- Experience in client/server communication (REST, XML, JSON,...)
- Experience with development paradigms such as design patterns, clean code, agile development (Scrum/Extreme Programming)
What we offer:
- High level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known companies
- Varied tasks and space for own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Great Benefits
- Pleasant working atmosphere, fun at work and an agile, innovative team
Please send your complete application by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.