SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies focusing on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We rely on TypeScript, React, AWS Lambda and Docker. Our architecture is based on micro frontends (we have written a framework for this: https://feature-hub.io/). You will play a leading role for the many things that are yet to come.
We work in our studio in the city Hamburg with our team of around 100 people. These include strategists, client service people, designers, UX developers, software developers and testers. We are supported by colleagues from other studios in Berlin and Prague.
What you will work on:
- Enterprise Transformation: We introduce a platform at the client that triggers major changes
- Architecture cuts, micro frontend/micro service architecture
- Application of Architecture Pattern
- Architectural conversions of existing applications
- Frontend security issues
- Frontend performance
- Very good knowledge of the React ecosystem
- Basic understanding of backend technologies
- Experience in an agile context (SCRUM, Kanban)
What we offer:
- A pleasant working atmosphere, fast decision-making processes and a dynamic, innovative team
- Professional and personal development
- A broad spectrum of the latest technologies and plenty of design scope
- Independent work in agile and interdisciplinary teams
- Intensive exchange with other enthusiastic developers and space for your own ideas
If these tasks appeal to you, apply via firstname.lastname@example.org! We are looking forward to getting to know you.