SinnerSchrader Swipe is a studio with a focus on mobile product management, design and software engineering based in Hamburg, Berlin and Zurich. We develop digital products - radically user-centric services with a focus on digital (mobile) touchpoints. Our core competencies are experience design, product design, strategy as well as mobile engineering for iOS and Android. Our portfolio includes companies from the mobility, automotive, lifestyle and health sectors. Well-known customers include Audi, Europa Park, Motel One, VW and ADAC. We also support the combat against the pandemic with our digital solutions.
For our location in Hamburg, we are looking for a Junior Product & Client Manager (f/m/d/-).
What you can expect from us:
- You will manage sub-projects and smaller projects with a digital background and coordinate interdisciplinary teams under the guidance of your colleagues
- You will take on your first advisory activities in an agency-client relationship by actively acquiring knowledge of our clients' business models and dealing with them
- You will learn the basics of project controlling in order to be able to manage your projects independently and successfully in the future
- Initial experience in the collaboration/coordination of digital projects, ideally on the agency side
- Technical interest and desire to work in a cross-functional team
- Structured approach and analytical skills
- Curiosity and the ability to quickly familiarise yourself with new topics
- Good German and English skills
What we offer:
- High level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known companies
- Varied tasks and space for own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Great Benefits
- Pleasant working atmosphere, fun at work and an agile, innovative team
Please send your complete application by email only to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.