SinnerSchrader is one of the leading design and technology agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, TUI, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has studios in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader is part of Accenture Interactive.
For our location in Munich, we are looking for a Junior Product & Client Manager (f/m/d/-).
What you can expect from us:
- You will manage sub-projects and smaller projects with a digital background and coordinate interdisciplinary teams under the guidance of your colleagues
- You will take on your first advisory activities in an agency-client relationship by actively acquiring knowledge of our clients' business models and dealing with them
- You will learn the basics of project controlling in order to be able to manage your projects independently and successfully in the future
- Initial experience in the collaboration/coordination of digital projects, ideally on the agency side
- Technical interest and desire to work in a cross-functional team
- Structured approach and analytical skills
- Curiosity and the ability to quickly familiarise yourself with new topics
- Good German and English skills
What we offer:
- High level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known companies
- Varied tasks and space for own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Great Benefits
- Pleasant working atmosphere, fun at work and an agile, innovative team
Please send your complete application by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.