SinnerSchrader Swipe is a studio for mobile product management, design and software engineering with offices in Hamburg, Berlin and Zurich. We develop digital products – radically user-centered services focusing on mobile touchpoints. Our core competencies are experience design, strategy and mobile engineering for iOS and Android. Our portfolio includes companies in sectors such as mobility, automotive, lifestyle and telecom. Some of our better known clients are Audi, Europa Park, Motel One, VW and Telefónica.
We are looking for a Junior Product Designer UI (m/f/d/-) for our location in Hamburg.
As a hands-on designer, you are sometimes an idea generator, sometimes an aggregator in the intensive collaboration between Product Design, Product Strategy, Product Engineering and Product and Client Management. What is unfamiliar to you arouses your curiosity; you approach the familiar with self-critical distance. Your excellent sense for ideas and design drives you to tirelessly search for the best solution. Sensitive visuality, high quality and user-centred thinking are equally important to you. You quickly find convincing solutions and are the leading creative force in the acquisition of new customers and deliver real added value for our existing customers with your work.
What you can expect from us:
- Design of digital applications as well as in the creation of consistent design systems.
- Visual development of prototypes
- Competitive research and usability analysis
- Development of user-centred user interfaces
- Support in the creation of customer presentations
- Close interdisciplinary cooperation in agile teams
This is what you should bring with you:
- A strong portfolio
- Enthusiastic about design and trends as well as a lot of curiosity and interest in learning new things
- Experience in designing digital applications
- High quality standards
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in industry standard tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Principle or similar
- Good English language skills
- Completed design studies or comparable training
- A good sense of humour and enjoyment of interdisciplinary teamwork
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS would be an advantage
- Motion graphic skills (e.g. After Effects) advantageous
That's what we offer:
- A high level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known clients
- Varied tasks and room for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development in our SinnerSchrader Campus
- An agile, innovative team
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and fun at work
Please send us your application documents (including a link to your online portfolio) by email only to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.