SinnerSchrader is one of the leading design and technology agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, TUI, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has studios in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader is part of Accenture Interactive.
For our location in Hamburg, we are looking for a Junior Product Designer UX (f/m/d/-).
As a hands-on UX Designer, you will be a generator of ideas and an aggregator in the intensive collaboration between Product Design, Product Strategy, Product Engineering and Product and Client Management. What is unfamiliar to you arouses your curiosity; you approach the familiar with self-critical distance. Your excellent sense for ideas and design drives you to relentlessly search for the best solution. Great visual design, high quality and user-centred thinking are equally important to you. You quickly find convincing solutions and deliver real added value for our existing customers with your work.
What you can expect from us:
- Conception and documentation of navigation, interaction concepts and content structures as well as their prototypical implementation
- Assistance in the creation of customer presentations
- Support with usability tests
- Competition research and usability analyses
- User research and insights
- Ideation of solutions
- Design thinking methods in discovery
- Automotive know-how
What you should bring with you:
- Convincing portfolio
- Personal responsibility
- Enthusiasm for design and trends as well as drive to discover new things, to learn and to share knowledge
- Completed design studies or comparable training
- Initial experience in the areas of concept development, information architecture and user experience
- High quality standards and accurate working methods in industry-standard tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, prototyping tools etc.
- Very good communication and teamwork skills, empathy and the ability to think abstractly
- A good sense of humour and enjoyment of interdisciplinary teamwork
- Confidence in English communication
What we offer:
- A high degree of personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known companies
- Varied tasks and room for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Great benefits
- Pleasant working atmosphere, fun at work and an agile, innovative team
Please send us your application documents (including a link to your online portfolio) exclusively by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you.