SinnerSchrader (part of Accenture Interactive) is one of Europe's leading digital agencies. Users are at the heart of everything we do, and we work with global brands such as Audi, VW and Telefonica to translate customer needs into meaningful ecosystem lead service experiences.
Working at SinnerSchrader means having a network of exceptionally talented professionals at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere. We love people who love building things and collaborate daily to set new craft standards and industry benchmarks.
Our product designers continually push the boundaries of user-centricity - always observing, analysing and questioning the purpose of digital products in our everyday lives. They’re business savvy opportunists, who translate user problems into practical and sustainable service experiences.
On any given day our product designers:
- Perform qualitative research to help inform product conception and appropriation
- Design responsive digital applications and content systems
- Create product component libraries and technical guidelines
- Support in the creation of presentations for technical handovers, client handoffs and new business pitches
- Collaborate with Product & Client Managers, Engineers and Strategists
- Assist in the facilitation of internal and external client workshops and meetings
The ideal person has:
- Experience designing responsive digital applications
- Knowledge of native design systems and guidelines, as well as PWA applications
- Awareness of UX best practices, benchmarking and accessibility frameworks
- Ability to integrate learnings and articulate design decisions/trade-offs, both verbally and visually
- Experience designing technical specs for engineering teams to implement new product ideas/features
- An eye for compositional design, layout and detail
- Awareness of industry trends and developments
- Is curious and and pragmatic
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ Years industry experience working within an agency, management consultancy or product development organisation
- Design degree or equivalent focusing on user-centred design
- English working proficiency (it’s our business language)
- Sketch, Figma, and Invision skills, as well as familiarity with more advanced prototyping tools like Principle
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is advantageous
- Animation skills (e.g. After Effects) is advantageous
What you can expect from us:
- Exciting and innovative projects from well-known brands
- Diverse, receptive and collaborative teammates
- Professional development and craft mentorship from industry experts
- Network events and trend reports
- A beautiful office in the heart of Kreuzberg, with bright open workspaces and rooftop views of Berlin.
- Flexible working hours and remote friendly working conditions
- An international team with broad professional backgrounds and capabilities
- A role which will be shaped by and around you
Please send your complete application by email only to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.