SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies focusing on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Vodafone, VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We are currently looking for a Junior Strategist (f/m/d/-) at our Hamburg office.
We’re looking for strategists who want to unlock potential for experiences that matter. Strategists who can shape and revolutionise tomorrow’s digital platforms using well grounded methods, technical expertise and creativity. You’re the kind of person who takes a radical look through the eyes of the user and develops beneficial and innovative solutions that make everyday life simpler and – above all – better. That’s why service and experience design are your stock-in-trade, in addition to a conventional strategic repertoire. You have a strong understanding of brands and their business challenges in the digital age. You have outstanding communication and methodical skills and have a talent for thinking both analytically and creatively.
- Passion for digital topics, from use cases to organisational structures
- First strategy or service design experience at an agency or in the field of strategic customer consulting in a management consultancy
- Enjoy working in a multidisciplinary agency and client teams with a good understanding of highly agile working environment
- Strong interest and experience in communication formats and storytelling to bring complex issues closer to different stakeholder groups
- Extensive Powerpoint and Keynote knowledge as well as first experience in creating convincing presentations
- First experience in workshop and method design
Who we are:
- You’ll join an international team with strategists from varied backgrounds, from sociologists to straight-up product strategists, from cultural omnivores to economists
- Our broad spectrum of strategic capabilities as a team today, is owed to our diverse experiences, skills, cultures and personalities
- Our different backgrounds help us to understand, connect and translate between clients, client’s clients, colleagues and robots
- As varied as our backgrounds and skill sets are, so is the role you’re taking on as strategist. It will be shaped by and around you
What we offer:
- Exciting and innovative projects for well-known companies
- Varied tasks and space for personal responsibility
- Professional and personal development
- Creative exchange with your strategy team and cross-functional collaboration
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and short decision-making processes
Please send us your application documents exclusively by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.