SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies focusing on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We are currently looking for a Junior Web Analyst (m/f/x/-) at our Hamburg office.
As Junior Web Analyst you will help the product team to understand our users. Your analyses and dashboards visualize how our customers' digital products and services are used. Based on this, you will develop campaigns, A/B/n tests and personalization measures to continuously improve the user experience.
- You create analyses in cross-functional teams.
- Experienced colleagues support you in direct cooperation, e.g. through code reviews and collaborative work (pairing).
- You contribute your knowledge (e.g. from private or student projects) to product development and gain experience by implementing your own ideas end-to-end, i.e. until success is measured.
What we offer:
- Independent work in cross-functional teams
- Intensive exchange with the experts in Team Data - every day in collaboration as well as in weekly trainings
- Direct collaboration with developers, designers and usability experts
- Room for your own ideas
- You get a contingent of time which you can use for your own further education, e.g. for internal workshops or conference visits.
- Exciting projects for well-known companies
- Flexible working time models and a fair salary
Please send your complete application by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you. For more information about us check our facebook page.