SinnerSchrader is one of Europe’s leading digital agencies. With a focus on digital services, strategy and communication, SinnerSchrader provides the whole range of digital agency services: Conception, design and development of web platforms, mobile apps, service design, campaigns, media, analytics and audience management.
We are currently looking for a Senior Art Director (m/f):
You are a passionate designer and the Internet is your medium. You have an outstanding sense of ideas and user interaction, which drives you to search continuously for the best solutions. You are equally concerned with sensitive visuality and user-centred thinking. In this, you see yourself as a provider of ideas and somebody who coordinates close collaboration between creation, engineering and consulting.
As a Senior Art Director, you are the leading creative force behind the acquisition of clients, your work represents genuine added value for our existing clients, and you actively help to develop and expand our Munich office.
- A persuasive portfolio with a clear digital focus
- A completed (university) degree in the field of interface, web, screen or communication design
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience in designing online portals, e-commerce shops, websites and software GUIs
- A combination of outstanding creativity and high quality standards
- The ambition to develop our Design Team
- Experience in client management and in presenting
- Experience in the professional management of trainees, designers and junior ADs
- A good sense of humour and a liking for interdisciplinary, agile teamwork
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and prototyping software
What we offer:
- An exciting working environment involving challenging digital projects and big clients
- Lots of creative leeway and responsibility
- Flexible working hours
- A workplace at our beautiful office right next to the English Garden in Munich
- A great atmosphere among competent colleagues from every discipline
- Regular opportunities for further training such as the S2 Campus