SinnerSchrader is one of the leading design and technology agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, TUI, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has studios in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader is part of Accenture Interactive.
For our location in Berlin, we are looking for a Product & Client Manager (f/m/d/-).
What you can expect from us:
- Close cooperation with our clients
- Direct work on the product: mobile and web
- Supervision and leadership of the project teams
- Active strategic and client-oriented consulting
- Writing proposals and presentations in German and English
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the support and implementation of mobile and web projects in a digital agency environment or comparable
- Consulting skills and technical understanding
- Enjoy working with numbers
- Strong communication skills and team orientation
- Structured, efficient way of working with a high degree of solution orientation
- Practical experience with agile methods are an advantage
What we offer:
- High level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known companies
- Varied tasks and space for own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Great Benefits
- Pleasant working atmosphere, fun at work and an agile, innovative team
Please send your complete application by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.