SinnerSchrader is one of the leading design and technology agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, TUI, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has studios in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader is part of Accenture Interactive.
For our location in Hamburg, we are looking for Product & Client Managers (f/m/d/-).
What you can expect from us:
- Work on digital products around mobile and web in medium and large project contexts
- Supervision and leadership of our project teams
- Business and organizational responsibility for the smooth operational execution of projects within the given objectives (classic or agile)
- Interface to the client organization with a lot of direct, personal coordination and consultation
- Completed university studies in the field of economics, business informatics, IT management or a comparable degree
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the support and implementation of mobile and web projects in a digital agency environment or comparable
- Consulting skills and technical understanding
- You Enjoy working with numbers
- Strong communication skills and team orientation
- Structured, efficient way of working with a high degree of solution orientation
- Practical experience with agile methods are an advantage
What we offer:
- High level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known companies
- Varied tasks and space for own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Great Benefits
- Pleasant working atmosphere, fun at work and an agile, innovative team
Please send your complete application by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.