SinnerSchrader is one of the leading digital agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Allianz, Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader is part of Accenture Interactive.
We are currently looking for a Product Design Intern (f/m/d/-) for our Hamburg office.
You are driven to turn ideas into outstanding services and products. Then we look forward to getting to know you.
What you can expect from us:
- Creating prototypical click dummies
- Development of wireframes
- Elaboration of screen designs
- Supporting the preparation, execution and evaluation of UX tests
- Working in cross-functional agile product teams
- Completed basic studies in design, media design or comparable background
- Knowledge of user-centred design and usability methods
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or Figma (must have), Keynote
- PowerPoint, Invision (nice to have)
- Enjoyment of interdisciplinary work and passion for mobile
That's what we offer:
- Strategy - Conception - Design - Programming - Marketing. We deliver everything from the idea to the digital product
- A well-positioned agency, with a lot of diversity in our teams and agile projects
- 6 month internship (both compulsory internship as part of a degree programme and voluntary internship).
- Exciting and changing projects with well-known companies and start-ups
- Room for personal responsibility and the opportunity to help shape processes
- Flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and short decision-making processes
Please send us your application documents by email only to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.