SinnerSchrader is one of the leading digital agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Allianz, Audi, Bosch, comdirect Bank and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996 and has studios in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive.
In addition to digital products and services for our clients, we realise exciting projects on our own, such as the renowned NEXT Conference, book publications, training programmes and other projects related to branding or talent marketing for SinnerSchrader / Accenture Interactive.
We are currently looking for a Product Designer (f/m/x/-) at our Hamburg location.
The design of our products - especially the NEXT Conference - should be in your hands in the future. If you are digitally versatile, have a focus on motion and digital product design and are bursting with creative ideas, if you have an affinity for social media and are strong in visual storytelling, and if you are a strong conceptual thinker but, above all, like to take the implementation into your own hands, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Design of the NEXT platform and communication
- Development of campaigns and key visuals
- Design for social media channels and ads
- Art Direction in cooperation with various service providers
- Design of internal and external communication tools for SinnerSchrader and Accenture Interactive
What you should bring along:
- Experience and versatile skills as a product designer
- Knowledge of UX
- Design skills in industry standard tools such as Sketch, Figma, Keynote, Powerpoint and Adobe Creative Cloud
- High understanding of digital design especially video editing, animation and motion design
- Additional print expertise would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Very varied tasks and room for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development in our SinnerSchrader Campus
- A high level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and fun at work
Please send your complete application by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.