SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies focusing on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We are currently looking for a Product Designer UI (f/m/d/-) at our Frankfurt office.
As a hands-on designer, you can be a source of ideas or an aggregator in the intensive cooperation between Product Design, Product Strategy, Product Engineering and Product and Client Management. What is strange to you makes you curious, what is familiar you encounter with self-critical distance. Your outstanding intuition for ideas and design drives you to tirelessly search for the best solution. Sensitive visuality, high quality and user-centred thinking are equally important to you. You quickly find convincing solutions and are a leading creative force in the acquisition of new clients and deliver real added value for our existing clients with your work.
What you can expect from us:
- Design of digital applications and the creation of consistent design systems
- Development of user-centered user interfaces and visions
- Competence in the development of sophisticated visual-conceptual solutions
- Creating and holding client presentations
- Facilitation of internal and external workshops
- A meaningful portfolio with case studies and completed work
- Experience in the design of websites, online portals, e-commerce stores, software GUI as well as very broad online know how
- Design Thinking & Design Sprint Methodological knowledge and practical experience is an advantage
- Precise (accurate) work in industry-standard tools such as Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma, Invision, etc. up to the creation of style guides and prototyping
- HTML5 and CSS knowledge is an advantage
- Motion Graphic Skills (e.g. After Effects) are an advantage
- Enthusiasm for design and trends and and the drive to discover new things and share knowledge
- Enjoyment of customer meetings to present your work
- You can express yourself very well in English (internal and external)
- A good portion of humor and enjoyment of interdisciplinary teamwork
What we offer:
- High personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known clients
- Varied tasks and space for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development at our SinnerSchrader Campus
- An agile, innovative team
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and fun at work
Please send your complete application (link to your online portfolio included) by email only to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.