SinnerSchrader is one of the leading design and technology agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, TUI, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has studios in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader is part of Accenture Interactive.
For our location in Hamburg, we are looking for a Product Designer UI (f/m/d/-).
As a hands-on designer, you are sometimes an idea generator, sometimes an aggregator in the intensive collaboration between Product Design, Product Strategy, Product Engineering and Product and Client Management. What is unfamiliar to you arouses your curiosity; you approach the familiar with self-critical distance. Your excellent sense for ideas and design drives you to tirelessly search for the best solution. Sensitive visuality, high quality and user-centred thinking are equally important to you. You quickly find convincing solutions and are the leading creative force in winning new customers and deliver real added value for our existing customers with your work.
What you can expect from us:
- Design of digital applications as well as in the creation of consistent design systems.
- Development of user-centred user interfaces and visions
- Competence in the development of sophisticated visual-conceptual solutions
- Creating and delivering client presentations
- Conducting internal and external workshops
What you should bring with you:
- A strong portfolio of case studies and completed work
- Experience in the design of websites, online portals, e-commerce shops, software GUI as well as very broad online know-how
- Good knowledge of User Centred Design, Interface and Interaction Design
- Design Thinking & Design Sprint methodological knowledge and practical experience are an advantage
- Precise working methods in industry-standard tools such as Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma, Invision etc., including the creation of style guides and prototyping
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS is advantageous
- Motion graphic skills (e.g. After Effects) advantageous
- Enthusiasm for design and trends as well as curiosity and interest in learning new things
- Enjoying client meetings to present your work
- Very good communication and team skills, empathy and the ability to think abstractly
- A good sense of humour and enjoyment of interdisciplinary teamwork
- Confidence in English communication
What we offer:
- A high degree of personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known clients
- Varied tasks and room for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development in our SinnerSchrader Campus
- An agile, innovative team
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and fun at work
Please send us your application documents (including a link to your online portfolio) exclusively by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.