SinnerSchrader Swipe is a studio for mobile product management, design and software engineering with offices in Hamburg, Berlin and Zurich. We develop digital products – radically user-centered services focusing on mobile touchpoints. Our core competencies are experience design, strategy and mobile engineering for iOS and Android. Our portfolio includes companies in sectors such as mobility, automotive, lifestyle and telecom. Some of our better known clients are Audi, Europa Park, Motel One, VW and Telefónica.
We are currently looking for a Product Designer UX (f/m/d/-) at our Zurich office.
As a hands-on UX Designer, you can be a source of ideas or an aggregator in the intensive cooperation between Product Design, Product Strategy, Product Engineering and Product and Client Management. If something is new to you, you are curious. If something is familiar, you show self-critical distance. Your excellent sense of conception and product design drives you to tirelessly search for the best solution. Empathy, user-centered thinking and a high understanding of quality characterize you. You quickly find convincing solutions and are a leading creative force in the acquisition of new clients and deliver real added value for our existing clients with your work.
What you can expect from us:
- Planning and design of the user experience for our clients' digital products
- Development of user-centered digital solutions
- Preparation and facilitation of internal and external workshops
- Co-design of concepts and strategy for client projects
- Client guidance
- Experience in Research, User Interviews, Information Architecture and User Experience
- High quality standards and accurate work in industry standard tools such as Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision, prototyping tools etc.
- Independent way of working and the ability to make and represent conceptual decisions
- Enthusiasm for design and trends and the drive to discover new things and share knowledge
- Methodological knowledge and practical experience: Design Thinking & Design Sprints
- A good portion of humor and enjoyment of interdisciplinary teamwork
What we offer:
- High personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known clients
- Varied tasks and space for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development at our SinnerSchrader Campus
- An agile, cross-functional and international team
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and fun at work
Please send your complete application (link to your online portfolio included) by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.