SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies focusing on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We are currently looking for a Product Designer UX/UI (f/m/d/-) at our Munich office.
As a hands-on designer, you can be a source of ideas or an aggregator in the intensive cooperation between Product Design, Product Strategy, Product Engineering and Product and Client Management. If something is new to you, you are curious. If something is familiar, you show self-critical distance. Your excellent sense of conception and design drives you to tirelessly search for the best solution. Empathy, user-centered thinking and a high understanding of quality characterize you. You quickly find convincing solutions and are a leading creative force in the acquisition of new clients and deliver real added value for our existing clients with your work.
What you can expect from us:
- Planning and design of the user experience for digital products of our clients
- Creation and responsibility of consistent design systems
- Implementation of UX/UI solutions: Creation of information architecture, use cases, wireframes, layouts and prototypes
- Regular analysis and optimization of products
- Functional leadership and further development of product designers (interns and juniors)
- Facilitation of internal and external workshops and presentations
- Drive to discover new things and share knowledge
- Methodological knowledge: Design Thinking, Design Sprints, User Research and User Testings
- Ability to make and represent conceptual decisions
- Very good knowledge of User Centered Design, Interface and Interaction Design
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Empathy as well as being able to work on an abstract level
- Independent and accurate way of working
- Experience in industry-standard tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC, Invision, ProtoPie and Principles
- A good portion of humor and enjoyment of interdisciplinary teamwork
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience in working agile is an advantage
What we offer:
- High personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known clients
- Varied tasks and space for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development at our SinnerSchrader Campus
- An agile, innovative team
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and fun at work
We would like to get to know you personally so that we can find the right role and the right focus for you.
Please send your complete application (link to your online portfolio included) by email only to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.