You seem to be curious about us so we will be fair enough to tell you openly about what is expecting you if you decide to apply.
First of all we are a company with the motto No Assholes. We endorse individuals and interactions over processes and tools in every project we have. #NoBullshit. What else?
✅ International fancy projects.
✅ You have a direct contact with the clients and create long lasting relationships.
✅ Multicultural cross-functional teams.
✅ Travelling to Germany and other countries to meet with colleagues.
✅ Endless opportunities to grow and get responsibility if you see that potential in you!
Sounds interesting? Then keep reading if you “just want work on interesting projects with no alpha leaders and no beta teams”.
You can check us , read our bio here in StartupJobs or simply google us. As you would be sitting with us in our Prague studio, you may want to know that:
- We are around 50 technological enthusiasts. Developers. QAs. UX/UI Designers. Scrum Masters. And we want to grow up to 70 in 2021! 🎉
- We sit in Libeň in the office which was awarded “Office of the year 2018” 🥇
- We work remotely with our German colleagues from Hamburg, Berlin, Munich and Frankfurt on cool projects for quite cool clients 🆒
- We are led by 2 studio leads - Yorck who is responsible for Engineering & Product management and Petr who is responsible for Design - both charming gentlemen, check them out! 👈
- Our QA dream team will not let you face the project alone. Whether you are challenged in test automation or Accessibility to pics, Jana and her team will help you!
- If you want to know more about testing in S2, check out the latest podcast of Kvalitni Kafe (in Czech only)
- We work in Scrum, Kanban and SAFe (depending on the project)
- We use CI/CD pipeline and want to implement also CT
- Our devs are not enemies and they code tests too
- We always aim for AAA standards
Come to have a coffee with us, we run on a coffee from DeLonghi coffee maker and we will give you a free training on how to make a nice whip! ☕
About you? 🧑🚀
We won't ask you “where do you see yourself in 10 years” but we need to prove that you are an intrinsically motivated tester with a hands-on approach and thinking outside of the box, who is not afraid to get a bit dirty sometimes 😎 You should have some background on which you can start building your career with us:
If you are a Junior tester, it would be great if you:
- have experience in testing for at least a year or you have some experience from development
- have experience with the agile environment in an IT company
- have a general overview of methodology and principles in testing
- English is a must
If you are a Medior tester, it would be great if you:
- have over 1 year of practical experience as QA Engineer / Tester in the dynamic agile environment
- have experience with testing web-based applications, mobile applications
- have experience in the test automation
- have a general overview in non-functional testing
- are proactive to innovate and improve the process, you are eager to learn
- have an open mindset to new things and technologies. Will to try without fear of failing
- have a team spirit
- communicate well in English (German is an advantage :) Jawohl!)
If you are a Senior tester, it would be great if you:
- can to set up the whole testing process and have experience with setting up a proper test strategy for a project
- have experience with leading a team
- have a serious interest in leadership (optional depending in which direction you want to evolve)
- have experience with mentoring juniors
- already came up with some improvements or innovations in the past
- you are a pro in test automation in cypress
- you mastered any other test automation tool and language
- have no fear to present your ideas in front of the client
- have team spirit
- have a flexible mindset and you can adapt to changes without a problem
What do we offer? ⭐
Besides the group of great people to work with, space for your ideas and personal development and very nice salary package we offer:
- 25 days of vacation, 3 sick days and a support of work-life balance
- Flexible working hours, home office anytime you need, literally (and these days even more :))
- Macbook Pro and Mobile Phone (iPhone / Samsung)
- We support education (and mainly we have a budget for it) so prepare to go to conferences, trainings, certifications and reading books from our library
- Language courses (online and offline)
- Breakfast and refreshment in the office
- Multisport card, ping pong, bike hanger and shower in the office
- Pet friendly office
- Terrace where you can grow your own plants and veggies
- Parking spots
- BBQs, Game nights, Movie nights and much more 'cause we know how to have fun!
If you're interested, feel free to contact us :)
Looking forward to you!