SinnerSchrader is one of Europe’s leading digital agencies. With a focus on digital services, strategy and communication, SinnerSchrader provides the whole range of digital agency services: Conception, design and development of web platforms, mobile apps, service design, campaigns, media, analytics and audience management.
You will develop complex applications and work closely with other developers, information architects and designers. Automated tests and clean code come naturally to you. You set high standards for yourself in your work and take responsibility for achieving the best result together with your project team. Together you always keep your common goal in sight: using your expertise to make the digital world that bit better for the end-customer.
In addition to project work, you enjoy discussing various solutions in cross-project code reviews, getting involved in App Camps for schoolchildren and advancing our open-source projects. Perhaps you have seen that, in addition to the digital conference NEXT, we established and are very much involved in JSConf EU and CSSconf EU too.
- Making decisions relating to architecture
- Coordinating with customers
- Evaluating new Ruby on Rails themes for project use
- Deployments in test and production environments
- Analysing application logs and troubleshooting
- Sound knowledge of and experience with Ruby on Rails
- Curiosity and a liking for developing web applications
- Interested in modern Web technologies (e.g. React, npm, Node.js, Docker, Salt)
- A good understanding of Internet security
- A heightened sense of responsibility and quality
- Flexibility, team spirit, personal initiative and a digital pioneering spirit
- Exciting and innovative projects involving big-name clients
- Varied work, room for autonomy and your own ideas
- Lots of creative leeway
- Fast decision-making processes and a lot of influence on them
- A notebook of your choice, flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- Close collaboration with other enthusiastic developers