SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on digital transformation for companies such as ADAC, Allianz, Audi, Bosch, Görtz, OTTO, MINI and Volkswagen. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Zurich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive.
Within the group, the SinnerSchrader Digital Marketing Studio is tasked to inspire users for new digital products and platforms. With a clear focus on content and performance marketing, we design end-to-end customer experiences, create data-informed content with creative quality standards and accompany clients strategically, creatively and technically in their growth ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Senior / Director Content Strategy (f/m/x/-) at our Hamburg location.
You do not understand content in isolation, but as part of a holistic strategy of transformational products and digital ecosystems. You know where the added values of digital communication lie, can explain content marketing in one sentence and understand disruptive technologies as drivers of innovative user experiences. You are able to strategically develop the topic of content in connection with digital marketing measures for clients and to conceptually take it to the streets. You build new projects, new clients and new business areas with us and challenge the status quo in your role. You don't have to be a journalist, a social media manager, a web developer or an analyst. But you do understand their language and can convey it.
- Carrying out target group, competition and market analyses
- Development of digital content strategies and editorial concepts for B2C and B2B clients
- Analysis, evaluation and optimisation of our clients' content projects (content audit, format development, new content ideas, editorial processes, ...)
- Development and strategic support of KPI-oriented communication and marketing measures
- Development of editorial processes and monitoring of editorial set-up for our clients
- Preparation and implementation of pitches and workshops
- Identification of trends and knowledge sharing within the company
- Close cooperation with a team of strategists, journalists, analysts and other content specialists
What you should bring along:
- Deep understanding of all current content formats as well as the drive to develop new digital communication channels.
- At least five years' experience in strategy, creation or editing, ideally also in content production for various media and channels
- Very good knowledge of the digital channel landscape and good understanding of holistic online marketing strategies
- Very good understanding of target group needs, in soft factors as well as hard KPIs
- Experience in brand development and management
- Analytical observation skills, empathic judgement, creativity and enjoy innovation
- A desire to work in a multidisciplinary agency and highly agile working environments
Please send your complete application by email only to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.