SinnerSchrader is one of the leading digital agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Allianz, Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader is part of Accenture Interactive.
We are looking for a (Senior) Frontend Developer (f/m/d/-) for our Frankfurt office.
As a (Senior) Frontend Developer you support our customers in the implementation of user interfaces together with the project team. In addition to project management, it is your task to develop performant, intuitive user interfaces, where you can try out new things and apply modern technologies.
Outside of project work, you would like to actively help shape and advance the frontend at SinnerSchrader and share your know-how with your colleagues. In cross-project code reviews, you can exchange ideas on different approaches to solutions, get involved in AppCamps for students, or drive our open source projects forward.
- Development of user interfaces
- Development of front-end architectures
- Support in project management including estimation of efforts
- Evaluation of new frontend topics for project use
- Support and training of junior colleagues
- Good frontend experience
- Curiosity and fun in developing modern web interfaces
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with language concepts
- Very good understanding of new frameworks and technologies
- Basic understanding of backend technologies
- Solution orientation, high sense of responsibility and quality awareness
- Flexibility, initiative and digital pioneering spirit
This is what we offer:
- High level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known companies
- Varied tasks and space for own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Great Benefits
- Pleasant working atmosphere, fun at work and an agile, innovative team
Please send us your application documents by email only to email@example.com.