SinnerSchrader is one of the leading digital agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Allianz, Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product & Client Manager (f/m/x/-) for our Berlin office.
What you can expect with us:
- Design of overarching project structures and processes (internal and external)
- Organisation and development of our project team
- Customer leadership as well as requirements and expectations management
- Advising clients on business design and business opportunities
- Continuous deepening of collaboration with the client and our internal disciplines
- Adherence to interdisciplinary quality standards, processes and methods on the part of our project team
- Organisation and moderation of internal and external workshops
- At least 4-6 years of experience in the supervision and implementation of projects in the digital agency environment or comparable
- Consultancy skills and technical understanding
- Enjoy working with numbers
- Strong communication skills and team orientation
- Structured, efficient way of working with high solution orientation
- Practical experience with agile methods
This is what we offer:
- A high level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known companies
- Varied tasks and room for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Great benefits
- Pleasant working atmosphere, fun at work and an agile, innovative team
Please send us your application documents by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.