SinnerSchrader Swipe is a studio for mobile product management, design and software engineering with offices in Hamburg and Berlin. We develop digital products – radically user-centered services focusing on mobile touchpoints. Our core competencies are experience design, strategy and mobile engineering for iOS, Android and React Native. Our portfolio includes companies in sectors such as mobility, automotive, lifestyle and telecommunication. Some of our better known clients are Audi, Europa Park, Motel One, VW and Telefónica.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Designer UI (f/m/d/-) for our location in Hamburg.
As a Senior UI Designer you are a creative head who likes to exchange ideas with your team and share your knowledge and inspiration with your colleagues. Sometimes you are an idea generator, sometimes an aggregator in the intensive cooperation of Research, Product Design, Product Strategy, Product Engineering and Product and Client Management. If something is new to you, you are curious. If something is familiar, you show self-critical distance. Your excellent sense of conception and product design drives you to tirelessly search for the best solution. Empathy, user-centered thinking and a high understanding of quality characterize you. You quickly find convincing solutions and are a leading creative force in the acquisition of new clients and deliver real added value for our existing clients with your work.
What you can expect from us:
- Definition of the design vision and strategy as well as the look for customer projects
- Technical leadership of a project team of interaction designers (juniors, intermediates)
- Significant development of visual imagery, design approaches and design systems
- Significant design of graphical user interfaces and user interactions for mobile, tablet and wearables
- Customer guidance, incl. creating and holding customer presentations
- Preparation and facilitation of internal and external workshops
- Deep professional experience in the digital agency environment
- Profound experience in the design of mobile applications (iOS, Android)
- Comprehensive online know-how, proven experience in website design (responsive and adaptive web design, mobile device strategy)
- Outstanding style, portfolio with excellent references
- Pitch experience, sovereignty in the customer environment
- Experienced use of industry standard tools such as Keynote, Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision
- Experience with prototyping (e.g. Principle) and skills in animation
- Know-how in Design Thinking (processes and methods)
- Team leadership experience
- Very good language skills in German and English
What we offer:
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known clients
- Varied tasks and space for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development at our SinnerSchrader Campus
- An agile, cross-functional and international team
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and fun at work
Please send your complete application (link to your online portfolio included) by email only to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.