SinnerSchrader Swipe is a studio with a focus on mobile product management, design and software engineering based in Hamburg, Berlin and Zurich. We develop digital products - radically user-centric services with a focus on digital (mobile) touchpoints. Our core competencies are experience design, product design, strategy and mobile engineering for iOS and Android. Our portfolio includes companies from the mobility, automotive, lifestyle and public service & health sectors. Well-known clients include Audi, Europa Park, Motel One, VW and ADAC. We also support the fight against the pandemic with our digital solutions.
For our Hamburg location, we are currently looking for a Senior Product Designer UX (f/m/x/-).
As a hands-on Senior UX Designer, you are sometimes an idea generator, sometimes an aggregator in the intensive collaboration between Research, Product Design, Product Strategy, Product Engineering and Product and Client Management. What is unfamiliar to you arouses your curiosity, what is familiar you approach with self-critical distance. Your excellent intuition and empathy for customer needs and product design drive you to search for the best solution. Sensitive visuality, high quality and user-centred thinking are equally important to you. You quickly find convincing solutions and are the leading creative force in the acquisition of new customers and deliver real added value for our existing customers with your work.
- Definition of the vision, strategy and UX concept for client projects
- Development of wireframes, sitemaps, process designs, flows and interactive prototypes
- Significant participation in the development of mobile applications (user guidance, interaction behaviour and information architecture)
- Preparation and implementation of customer workshops
- Preparation, implementation and evaluation of usability tests
- Mentorship of colleagues at junior level
- Client presentations
- Completed studies with a focus on interaction design, information design, communication design or comparable qualification
- In-depth professional experience in the field of user experience, information architecture and usability as well as in the conception of mobile applications
- Methodological competence and experience in user-centred working methods such as design thinking
- Outstanding analytical skills and a high level of abstraction
- High quality standards and accurate working methods in industry-standard tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, prototyping tools, workshop tools such as Mural etc.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and to make and defend conceptual decisions
- Optimally experience with documentation and ticket tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
What we offer:
- The opportunity to contribute your skills to a wide range of projects
- A professional and experienced team that works closely together and constantly strives to discover new things and make a difference
- An agency environment with a strong culture and personality - with a longer track record than Google, always on the pulse of digital development
- Great development potential and personal responsibility
Please send your complete application (including link to your online portfolio) by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.