SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Bosch, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader is part of Accenture Interactive.
For our location in Frankfurt, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer UX/UI (f/m/x/-).
Your drive is to turn ideas into outstanding services and products. You work hands-on, sometimes you are an idea generator, sometimes an aggregator in collaboration with interdisciplinary teams, as well as directors and principles. You see yourself as a multiplier and knowledge mediator. You have high quality standards and are not easily ruffled. Then you are exactly right with us!
What to expect from us
- Participate in strategic client leadership, client development and new business activities
- Vision, strategy, conceptualization and excellent execution of user experience for our clients' digital products
- Creation and responsibility for design systems
- Implementation of UX/UI solutions: Creation of information architecture, use cases, wireframes, layouts and prototypes
- Regular analysis and optimization of digital products and processes
- Technical responsibility and leadership of product designers (juniors and intermediates)
- Conducting workshops and technical presentations
- Deep knowledge of user-centered design, user experience design, interface and interaction design
- Extensive knowledge of methods: Design Thinking, Design Sprints, User Research and User Testing.
- Very good presentation, communication and teamwork skills
- Empathy and ability to think abstractly
- Confident use of industry-standard tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC, Invision, Abstract, ProtoPie, Principles or similar
- Experience in agile working is an advantage
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Very good command of English
What we offer
- High level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known customers
- Diverse tasks and room for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development in our SinnerSchrader Campus
- An agile, innovative team
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere, and fun at work
Please send us your application documents (including link to your online portfolio) exclusively by e-mail to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you.