SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies focusing on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Designer UX/UI (f/m/d/-) at our Munich office.
Your motivation is to turn ideas into outstanding services and products. You work hands-on, sometimes as an idea generator, sometimes as an aggregator in cooperation with interdisciplinary teams, as well as directors and principles. You see yourself as a multiplier and knowledge sharer. You have high quality standards and are not interrupted quickly.
What you can expect from us:
- Participation in strategic client management, client development and new business activities
- Vision, strategy, conception and excellent implementation of user experience for digital products of our clients
- Creation of and responsibility for design systems
- Implementation of UX/UI solutions: creation of information architecture, use cases, wireframes, layouts and prototypes
- Regular analysis and optimization of digital products and processes
- Functional responsibility and leadership of product designers (juniors and intermediates)
- Facilitation of workshops and presentations
- In-depth knowledge of User Centered Design, User Experience Design, Interface and Interaction Design
- Extensive methodological knowledge: Design Thinking, Design Sprints, User Research and User Testing
- Very good presentation, communication and team skills
- Empathy as well as being able to work on an abstract levelConfident use of industry-standard tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC, Invision, ProtoPie and Principles
- Experience in working agile is an advantage
- At least 5 years professional experience
- Very good knowledge of English
What we offer:
- High personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known clients
- Varied tasks and space for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development at our SinnerSchrader Campus
- An agile, innovative team
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and fun at work
We would like to get to know you personally so that we can find the right role and the right focus for you.
Please send your complete application (link to your online portfolio included) by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.