Taking Ownership from start to finish – at Accenture Interactive we’re committed to helping design, build, communicate and run experiences that make peoples’ lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Our mission: We drive sustainable growth for clients by creating meaningful Experiences that live at the intersection of purpose and innovation. Join our Talent Acquisition Team as a Senior Tech Recruiter (f/m/d/-) and help Accenture Interactive and our beloved family members Fjord, Kolle Rebbe, Mackevision and SinnerSchrader to find people who love building products that matter. For now. For later. We’re a bunch of people who are passionate about recruiting as an enabler for growth and the driver of culture and diversity. We like to rethink things and fell in love with the speed of technological change and the uncertainty of things. We believe two heads are always better than one, and a whole team of heads is even better. That’s how we work. Your personality and individuality can make a difference.
What you can expect from us
- Discover Talents! You recruit specialists and managers in the digital industry with a focus on software engineering and data science.
- Recruiting is your passion: You conduct briefing discussions with the respective departments and advise on the search profile.
- Candidate experience first: You manage the recruiting process from channel selection to signing the contract.
- You conduct qualitative interviews with candidates - diagnostics are a top priority!
- Job sales expert: You find innovative recruiting methods and inspire your target groups with a great sales affinity!
- Is the fish on the hook? You negotiate contract offers, are the contact person for our applicants and interface with the respective department.
- You analyse recruiting successes and decide on the most suitable and economical recruiting channels.
- Networker internally & externally: You are keen on a large recruiting, employer branding & sourcing network within Accenture and our acquisitions. But of course you are also the face for recruiting in your target group externally, building real relationships and a resilient network.
This is how you make the difference
- You have many years of successful professional experience in filling specialist and management positions.
- You make targeted use of qualitative personality methods in the recruiting process and are convincing with your skilful aptitude diagnostics.
- You enjoy interviewing in German and English and are experienced as a consultant at the side of the respective department.
- You have initial experience in the development of digital employer branding and recruiting strategies.
- You have a keen interest in social media and trends in the digital environment as well as personnel marketing.
- You have a high level of self-organisation and initiative, are assertive and enthusiastic?
- Do you have the courage to try things out, make mistakes and learn from them? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your complete application by email only to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.