SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies focusing on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We are currently looking for a Senior Strategist (f/m/d/-) at our Munich office:
We’re looking for strategists who want to transform digital transformation. Strategists who can shape and revolutionise tomorrow’s digital platforms using well-grounded methods, technical expertise and creative sense. You’re the kind of person who looks radically through the eyes of the user and develops beneficial and innovative solutions that make everyday life simpler and – above all – better. That’s why service and experience design are your stock-in-trade, as is the conventional strategic repertoire. You have a keen sense of brands and their business challenges in the Digital Age. You are an open, motivated and enthusiastic personality who likes to work with a wide variety of people and companies and actively drive them forward. You have outstanding communicative and methodical skills and an analytical, inspiring manner. Then you're a perfect match for us, and we should get to know each other!
- You are an open, motivated and enthusiastic personality
- A passion for digital themes, from use cases to organisational structures
- 4-6 years of strategy or service design experience at an agency or in the field of strategic customer consulting in a management consultancy
- A liking for working in a multidisciplinary agency and client teams with a sound grasp of highly agile working environments
- Experience in and methodical knowledge of a broad spectrum of strategic tasks – from analysis, to experience design, to digital business strategies
- Confidence in producing persuasive presentations and workshop set-ups –and representing the company successfully to clients
What we offer:
- An opportunity to apply your skills to a wide range of projects, all of them aimed at defining what’s next in our digital world
- Lots of potential for development and autonomy
- A professional, experienced team that works closely together and constantly strives to discover new things and change existing ones
- An agency environment with a strong culture and personality – where success has been happening for longer than at Google, always on the pulse of digital development
Please send your complete application by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.