SinnerSchrader is one of the leading digital agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Allianz, Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader is part of Accenture Interactive.
For our location in Hamburg, we are looking for a (Senior) Visual Designer (f/m/d/-).
As a (Senior) Visual Designer, you love good design, no matter what format - you design a screen just as well and passionately as you illustrate a process or design a presentation. You have a feel for brands and can translate ideas, values and concepts into colours and typography. You enjoy delivering outstanding results in a pitch or in user-centred design sprints in the shortest possible time, but you also enjoy driving your own themes and inspiring teams.
What you can expect from us:
- Exciting topics around new client acquisition
- User-centred work in service design processes
- A highly motivated, small team within a large agency
- A good mix of large accounts and small clients
- A high level of creative ambition
- High demands on your work results
- A good eye for typography, colour and image worlds
- Fun with new and challenging tasks
That's what we offer:
- A high level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known clients
- Varied tasks and room for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development in our SinnerSchrader Campus
- An innovative team
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and fun at work
Please send us your application documents (including a link to your online portfolio) by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.