SinnerSchrader Swipe is a studio focusing on digital product management, user interface design and software engineering, based in Hamburg, Berlin and Zurich. We develop Maximum Loveable Products - radically user-centric services with a focus on mobile touchpoints. Our core competencies are experience design, strategy and mobile engineering for iOS and Android. Our portfolio includes companies from the mobility, automotive, lifestyle and telecommunications sectors. Well-known customers include Audi, Motel One, VW and Telefónica.
For our Zurich location we are looking for a Strategist (f/m/d/-).
We are looking for strategists who want to transform the digital transformation. Strategists who will design and revolutionise the digital platforms of tomorrow on the basis of sound methods, specialist know-how and creative intuition. You look radically through the eyes of the user and develop value-creating and innovative solutions that make our everyday lives easier and, above all, more user-friendly. That's why service and experience design are just as much your playing field as the classic strategy keyboard. You have an unerring feeling for brands and their business challenges in the digital age. And you have outstanding communication and methodical skills and an analytical and inspiring spirit. You have a soft spot for human interface design and experience in its product strategic analysis. You like to take the pen in your hand because you enjoy inspiring the product team with your findings. Then you are a perfect match for us, and we should get to know each other!
You should bring that with you:
- Passion for digital topics - from use cases to organisational structures
- 2 to 4 years of experience in strategy or service design in an agency or in the field of strategic customer consulting in a management consultancy
- You enjoy working in multidisciplinary agency and client teams with a good understanding of a highly agile working environment
- Strong interest in methodological knowledge for a wide range of strategic tasks - from analysis, experience design, vision setting and roadmapping to digital business strategy
- Pleasure with and interest in working at the interface of product strategy and design - in analysis, consulting and conception
- Strong interest and experience in communication formats and storytelling to bring complex issues to different stakeholder groups
- Experience in creating convincing presentations and workshop set-ups - and successfully representing them to the client
This is what we offer:
- High level of personal responsibility, fast decision-making and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known companies
- Varied tasks and space for own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Great Benefits
- Pleasant working atmosphere, fun at work and an agile, innovative team
Please send us your application documents exclusively by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.