SinnerSchrader Swipe is a mobile product management, design and software engineering studio based in Hamburg, Berlin and Zurich. We develop Maximum Loveable Products - radically user-centric services with a focus on mobile touchpoints. Our core competencies are experience design, strategy and mobile engineering for iOS and Android. Our portfolio includes companies from the mobility, automotive, lifestyle and telecommunications sectors. Well-known clients include Audi, Raumfeld, VW and Telefónica.
We are currently looking for an Technical Director Android (f/m/d/-) for our location in Hamburg.
We are looking for you as Technical Director for the technical development of transformative products in the context of native apps. The role requires close collaboration with other Directors from Product & Client Management and Product Design, as well as day-to-day management of projects and teams through to product delivery.
Your responsibilities will include hiring and managing a team of developers. Within our agile projects, you will lead your team to success and be responsible for their productivity and satisfaction. You also make technical decisions and are part of our management team in Hamburg.
- Hands-on development of native apps for Android
- Making architectural decisions
- Code reviews and managing contributions throughout the process
- Regularly review and adjust the development process
- Participate in all phases of the project process, including working with product managers to define product specifications
- Constantly optimising the project infrastructure
- Collaboration and exchange with teams and staff from other locations
- Further development of methods and tools and their integration into the platform-specific development process
- Personnel responsibility, coaching and further development of the team ,
What you should bring with you:
- Many years of experience in the development of native apps for Android
- An always up-to-date technical knowledge
- Experience as a team lead or technical manager and enjoy the technical development of a team of developers
- Enjoy leading people
- Knowledge of modern, agile development practices
- Knowledge of German and English
- Involvement in open source projects would be an asset
What we offer:
- A competent and successful team
- A well-positioned agency with many exciting, innovative projects and well-known clients
- Varied tasks and room for personal responsibility
- A lot of creative freedom
- Professional and personal development
- Relaxed working atmosphere, short decision-making processes and a competent team
Please send us your application documents exclusively by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.