SinnerSchrader Swipe is a studio for mobile product management, design and software engineering with offices in Hamburg, Berlin and Zurich. We develop maximum lovable products – radically user-centered services focusing on mobile touchpoints. Our core competencies are experience design, strategy and mobile engineering for iOS and Android. Our portfolio includes companies in sectors such as mobility, automotive, lifestyle and telecom. Some of our better known clients are Audi, Raumfeld, VW and Telefónica.
We are currently looking for a Technical Director (f/m/d/-) at our Hamburg office.
We are looking for a Technical Director to help us deliver solidly developed, transforming products to our clients. This role requires close collaboration with the other Product & Client Management Directors and Product Design Directors from day-to-day project management to product delivery.
Your tasks will include leading, supervising and hiring a team of developers. Within our Scrum project teams you will lead your team to success and you are responsible for its productivity and satisfaction. You will also contribute to technical decisions and a high-ranking management of the technical team in Hamburg.
- Influencing in the sense of good architectural decisions taking into account technical goals and our clients' wishes
- Definition and iteration of the development process
- Participate in all phases of the software lifecycle, including working with product managers to define product specifications
- Review of code and control of contributions throughout the process
- Proactively search for and minimize pain points in project infrastructure and code base
- Take over personnel responsibility, coach and ensure further development of the team
- Experience as a team lead or specialist manager and enjoyment of the professional development of a development team
- Participation in open source projects would be an advantage
- Knowledge of modern development practice
- German and English Skills are mandatory
What we offer:
- Well-placed agency with passion for high standards where we develop mobile products that make a difference
- Exciting and innovative projects for well-known companies
- Varied tasks and space for personal responsibility
- Professional and personal development
- A pleasant working atmosphere, fast decision-making processes and a dynamic, innovative team
Please send your complete application by email only. We look forward to hearing from you.