SinnerSchrader is one of Europe's leading digital agencies focusing on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 600 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We are currently looking for a Test Engineer/QA Manager (f/m/d/-) at our Hamburg office.
What you can expect from us:
- You create and analyze test requirements and accompany the complete project process with your QA expertise
- You do a test planning and create acceptance criteria and test cases
- You carry out explorative and systematic tests
- The error documentation and error tracking is recorded in a tracking tool
- You support the error analysis
- Your team is interdisciplinary and consists for example of designers, developers, strategists, concept developers and project managers
What we offer:
- Exciting projects with well-known companies
- Independent work in cross-functional, flexible teams
- Close collaboration with other enthusiastic Test Engineers
- Room for your own ideas and new technologies
- A pleasant working atmosphere and fast decision-making processes
- Professional and personal development
- A notebook of your choice, flexible working hours and a competitive salary
Please send your complete application by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.