SinnerSchrader is one of the leading design and technology agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as ADAC, Audi, Bosch, comdirect bank and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has studios in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Zurich and Prague. SinnerSchrader has been part of Accenture Interactive since April 2017.
We are currently looking for a UX Researcher (f/m/d/-) at our Hamburg office.
As an UX Researcher you have the ability to break complex customer requests down to the core problem and formulate research problems and hypotheses accordingly. You plan, conduct, analyse, and present UX research projects through innovative methods and translate research results into suggestions and requirements for interdisciplinary teams. You also have strong ideation and storytelling skills to effectively communicate research insights and articulate their impact to provide customer guidance.
What you can expect from us:
- Close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Ongoing analysis and optimization of products
- Promote best practices for user research by remaining up-to-date on recent improvements in fields of user experience, user research, and product design
- Create discussion guides and lead open-ended, contextual conversations to help generate answers to crucial questions
- Tangible experience in the field of User/Design Research (e.g. portfolio, thesis, projects…)
- Empathy and the capacity to discern product opportunities from user statements
- Ability to identify knowledge gaps in projects and work with clients and the design team to translate them into research opportunities
- A toolbelt of mixed methods with the understanding of when to apply which method in which situation
- Willingness to experiment and be open
- Enable and encourage colleagues to take part in and conduct studies
- Engaged and collaborative mindset when working within our multidisciplinary teams
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- Able to adapt research activities to an agile way of working
What we offer:
- High personal responsibility, fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Exciting and innovative projects with well-known clients
- Varied tasks and space for your own ideas
- Personal and professional development at our SinnerSchrader Campus
- An agile, cross-functional and international team
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and fun at work
Please send your complete application (link to your online portfolio included) by email only to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.