You seem to be curious about us so we will be fair enough to tell you openly about what is expecting you if you decide to apply.
First of all we are a company with the motto No Assholes. We endorse individuals and interactions over processes and tools in every project we have. #NoBullshit. What else?
✅ International fancy projects.
✅ Multicultural cross-functional teams.
✅ Travelling to Germany and other countries to meet with colleagues (...,2018,2019,2021,...).
✅ Endless opportunities to grow and get responsibility if you see that potential in you!
Sounds interesting? Then keep reading if you are an experienced Designer who “just wants to do cool things”! (quote from our Studio Lead Petr, the most funny lead you will ever work with ;))
About us? 🚀
You can check us , read our bio here in StartupJobs or simply google us. As you would be sitting with us in our Prague studio, you may want to know that:
- We are around 50 technological enthusiasts. Developers. QAs. UX/UI Designers. Scrum Masters. And we want to grow up to 70 in 2021! 🎉
- We sit in Libeň in the office which was awarded “Office of the year 2018” 🥇
- We work remotely with our German colleagues from Hamburg, Berlin, Munich and Frankfurt on cool projects for quite cool clients 🆒
- We are led by 2 studio leads - Yorck who is responsible for Engineering & Product management and Petr who is responsible for Design - both charming gentlemen, check them out! 👈
Come to have a coffee with us, we run on a coffee from DeLonghi coffee maker and we will give you a free training on how to make a nice whip! ☕
About you? 🧑🚀
You have a desire to create a cool stuff and have some background on which you can start building your career with us:
- In-depth knowledge of User Centered Design and User Experience Design, Interface and Interaction Design
- Methodological knowledge of Design Thinking, Design Sprints, User Research and User Testing
- Confident use of industry-standard tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC, Invision, ProtoPie and Principle
- Team spirit add good sense of humor
- Experience in agile and enthusiasm to join our agile driven working environment
- We need hands-on person who is willing to work together with the team of designers, developers and product owner to create something cool!
- You are driven by making the world a bit less cumbersome
- English on a very good level (German is an advantage - Jawohl! :)
What do we offer? ⭐
Besides the group of great people to work with, space for your ideas and personal development and very nice salary package we offer:
- 25 days of vacation, 3 sick days and a support of work-life balance
- Flexible working hours, home office anytime you need, literally (and these days even more :))
- Macbook Pro and Mobile Phone (iPhone / Samsung)
- We support education (and mainly we have a budget for it) so prepare to go to conferences, trainings, certifications and reading books from our library
- Language courses (online and offline)
- Breakfast and refreshment in the office
- Multisport card, ping pong, bike hanger and shower in the office
- Pet friendly office
- Terrace where you can grow your own plants and veggies
- Parking spots
- BBQs, Game nights, Movie nights and much more 'cause we know how to have fun!
If you're interested, feel free to contact us :)
Looking forward to you!