SinnerSchrader is one of the leading digital agencies in Europe with a focus on the design and development of digital products and services. More than 500 employees work on the digital transformation for companies such as Allianz, Audi, comdirect bank, ERGO, Telefónica, Unitymedia and VW. SinnerSchrader was founded in 1996, has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999 and has offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich and Prague. Since April 2017, SinnerSchrader is part of Accenture Interactive.
We are currently looking for a Working Student Content Management (f/m/d/-) at our Hamburg office.
Would you like to gain insights into one of the leading digital agencies? Work on the realisation of online projects for well-known clients? Earn money and gain valuable professional experiences at the same time? Then you've come to the right place!
What you can expect from us:
- Maintenance, updating and technical development of our customers' online portals
- Regular maintenance of the websites in the customers' content management systems
- Preparation of documentation
- Support in the optimisation of project processes
- Initial experience and interest in working with content management systems
- Passion for the medium of the Internet
- Analytical thinking and a strong service orientation
- High quality standards and attention to detail
- Good English and very good German language skills
That's what we offer:
- A broad spectrum of the latest technologies and a lot of creative freedom
- Responsibility from day one, fast decision-making and flat hierarchies
- A modern and technically well-equipped workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Great benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere and a dynamic and innovative team.
Please send us your application documents by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.